Bavarian Nordic A/S – Report on the Results of the Annual General Meeting, held 16 April 2012
Kvistgård, Denmark, April 16, 2012 - Bavarian
Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) today held the Annual General Meeting with
the results as
- The Board of Directors' Report and Financial Statement for 2011
were adopted at the General Meeting. The Board of Directors'
proposal to transfer the Company's 2011 result to next year was
- The General Assembly adopted a resolution to discharge the
Board of Directors and the Board of Management from their
- Asger J. Aamund, Claus Bræstrup, Gerard van Odijk, Anders
Gersel Pedersen and Erik G. Hansen were re-elected to the Board of
Directors. Furthermore, Peter Kürstein was elected to the
Board of Directors and will replace Erling Johansen, who upon his
own request, has chosen not to be nominated for re-election.
- Deloitte was re-elected as auditors.
- The General Assembly adopted the Board of Directors' proposal
- Article 5a of the Articles of Association into two separate
authorisations (Articles 5a(1) and 5a(2)) as well as to increase
and extend the two authorisations so that the Board of Directors
overall is authorised to increase the share capital of the Company
with a total of nominally DKK 26,000,000 until 30 June
- Article 5b of the Articles of Association (Authorization for
issuing Warrants to the management and employees et. al.)
- Article 5h of the Articles of Association to take up a loan
against convertible notes. ´
- The General Assembly approved the suggested remuneration of the
Board of Directors for the current financial year.
- The Board of Directors were given authorization to let the
Company purchase its own shares of company stock in the period up
to the next Annual General Meeting.
Anders Hedegaard, President & CEO.
Phone: +45 23 20 30 64