Bavarian Nordic A/S – Report on the Results of the Annual General Meeting, held 26 April 2011
Kvistgård, Denmark, April 26, 2011 - Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) today held the Annual General Meeting with the results as follows:
- The Board of Directors' Report and Financial Statement for 2010 were adopted at the General Meeting. The Board of Directors' proposal to transfer the Company's 2010 result to next year was also adopted.
- The General Assembly adopted a resolution to discharge the Board of Directors and the Board of Management from their obligations.
- Asger J. Aamund, Erling Johansen, Claus Bræstrup, Gerard van Odijk, Anders Gersel Pedersen and Erik G. Hansen were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- Deloitte was re-elected as auditors.
- The General Assembly adopted the Board of Directors' proposal to amend:
- Article 5a of the Articles of Association (Authorization for Increase of the Company's Share Capital with a total of nominally DKK 260,000,000);
- Article 5b of the Articles of Association (Authorization for issuing Warrants to the management and employees et. al.);
- The General Assembly approved the revised Policy for Incentive Remuneration of the Board of Directors and Management in Bavarian Nordic A/S.
- The General Assembly approved the suggested remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year.
- The Board of Directors were given authorization to let the Company purchase its own shares of company stock in the period up to the next Annual General Meeting.