Bavarian Nordic A/S – Report on the Results of the Annual General Meeting, held 27 April 2009
The Annual General Meeting of Bavarian Nordic A/S was held today 27 April 2009 with the following results:
- The Board of Director's Report and Financial Statement for 2008 were adopted at the General Meeting. The Board of Directors' proposal to transfer the Company's 2008 result to 2009 was also adopted.
- Asger J. Aamund, Flemming Pedersen, Erling Johansen, Claus Bræstrup and Gerard van Odijk were re-elected to the Board of Directors.
- Deloitte was re-elected as auditors.
- The General Assembly adopted the Board of Directors' proposal to amend:
- Article 5a of the Articles of Association (Authorization for Increase of the Company's Share Capital);
- Article 5f of the Articles of Association (Authorization for issuing Warrants to the management and employees et. al.);
- Article 5h (Authorisation to obtain loans by issue of convertible notes); and
- Article 8 (New Stock Register).
The adoption however, could not be approved since less than half of the total share capital was represented at the Annual General Meeting. The proposals will be re-submitted for adoption at an Extraordinary General Meeting, to be convened no later than 14 days after the Annual General Meeting, in accordance with § 16 of the Articles of Association.
- The Board of Directors were given authorization to let the Company purchase its own shares of company stock in the period up to the next Annual General Meeting, however for a maximum of 18 months.