Bavarian Nordic A/S – Report on the Results of the Annual General Meeting, held 29 April 2008
The Annual General Meeting of Bavarian Nordic A/S was held today 29 April 2008 with the following results:
- The Board of Director's Report and Financial Statements for 2007 were adopted at the General Meeting. The Board of Directors' proposal to transfer the Company's 2007 result to 2008 was also adopted.
- Asger J. Aamund, Flemming Pedersen and Erling Johansen were re-elected to the Board of Directors. Furthermore, Claus Bræstrup and Gerard van Odijk were elected new members of the Board of Directors.
Upon his own request Eigil Bjerl Nielsen was not re-elected.
- Deloitte was re-elected as auditors.
- The General Assembly approved the Policy for Incentive Remuneration of the Board of Directors and Management in Bavarian Nordic A/S. The approval will be adopted in the Articles of Associations (Article 17a), and the policy will be available on the Company's website or by contacting the Company.
- The General Assembly adopted the Board of Directors' proposal to amend:
- Article 5a of the Articles of Association (Authorization for Increase of the Company's Share Capital);
- Article 5f of the Articles of Association (Authorization for issuing Warrants to the Management and Employees et. al.);
- Article 10, sub-section 4 of the Articles of Association (Publication of notice for convening).
- The Board of Directors were given authorization to let the Company purchase its own shares of company stock in the period up to the next Annual General Meeting.
- Proposal No. 1 and Proposal No. 2 from a shareholder were withdrawn.