At Bavarian Nordic, we encourage an open and honest culture, and we take violations of the Code or applicable laws and regulations very seriously.
If you have knowledge of, or suspect, a violation of our Code of Conduct or relevant laws and regulations, we encourage you to submit a report through Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline:
You can use Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline if you are:
- An employee
- A member of the Executive Management or the Board of Directors, or a shareholder
- A former employee or a job applicant
- A volunteer or a trainee (paid or unpaid) working in or for Bavarian Nordic
- A contractor or consultant working in or for Bavarian Nordic
- A person working under the supervision and management of a third party with professional or contractual relationship with Bavarian Nordic, such as contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- A customer
Before submitting a report, we recommend that you read more about how to report and what you may report through Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline, including how we process and protect your personal data, in our Ethics Hotline Policy:
We encourage you to use Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline as this will allow us to effectively and quickly respond to the reported matter. However, you are not restricted from using an external whistleblower scheme such as the whistleblower scheme managed by the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can access the scheme managed by the Danish Data Protection Agency by using the following link: