At Bavarian Nordic, we believe that a commitment to honesty, integrity and ethical conduct is essential to build trust with our patients, customers, suppliers, collaboration partners, employees, shareholders, and the communities in which we operate.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct describes the ethical principles that characterize our company and the expectations to our employees, our Executive Management, and our Board of Directors.
Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline
At Bavarian Nordic, we encourage an open and honest culture, and we take violations of the Code or applicable laws and regulations very seriously.
If you have knowledge of, or suspect, a violation of our Code of Conduct or relevant laws and regulations, we encourage you to submit a report through Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline:Go to Ethics Hotline
You can use Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline if you are:
- An employee
- A member of the Executive Management or the Board of Directors, or a shareholder
- A former employee or a job applicant
- A volunteer or a trainee (paid or unpaid) working in or for Bavarian Nordic
- A contractor or consultant working in or for Bavarian Nordic
- A person working under the supervision and management of a third party with professional or contractual relationship with Bavarian Nordic, such as contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- A customer
Before submitting a report, we recommend that you read more about how to report and what you may report through Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline, including how we process and protect your personal data, in our Ethics Hotline Policy:
We encourage you to use Bavarian Nordic’s Ethics Hotline as this will allow us to effectively and quickly respond to the reported matter. However, you are not restricted from using an external whistleblower scheme such as the whistleblower scheme managed by the Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can access the scheme managed by the Danish Data Protection Agency by using the following link: